Story 7 - Matt

I thought the that the final message of sending a message through storytelling is the key aspect of storytelling. There is always a deeper meaning behind what an author writes and the message that is received might not always be acknowledged but lies dormant sometimes. I enjoyed the happy outlook on future technology's because I see so many stories with the opposite. It has become a social norm to have technology betray human's but I think there is still hope for Yamamato's message of innovation. 

I enjoyed the class very much, learning a lot from Yamamato in particular.  While there were some aspects that were hard to grasp early on in the quarter the class came together nicely at the end. Shout out to Noah for leading the class the latter half of the quarter. I thought he did a great job understanding where the students were at while pushing new material.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yamamoto - Story 2 (Lauren)

Yamamoto - Story 7 (Lauren)

Yamamoto 1 (Louis Barry)