Yamamoto - Story 2 (Lauren)
a) In my own experience with the use of virtual spaces, I find it difficult to develop complex interpersonal relationships. It is possible to begin relationships through the use of virtual spaces, however I do not think it is possible to maintain any type of relationship unless the relationship is sought beyond the virtual space and into a real and intimate space. This is true especially if the relationship happens between a fully real entity. I have not experienced a relationship which occurs between a fully virtual entity, however I would suppose that intimate attention would not be necessary. b) - Mass production of clothes (p. 63) — everyone wearing the same stuff; v-wear vs r-wear; v -wear offering infinite selection and colors and a lot cheaper https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/style-clothes-foreign-forbeslife-cx_ls_outsourcing08_0529offshore.html#4826f084353e - Fast food (p.65) — ice cream parlor; touch menu; automatic bill; as soon as window closed,...


Comments
Post a Comment