Cosworth, at your Service (Louis Barry)



Cosworth: Hello Sir, my name is Cosworth and I'm your personal helper. I can think for you, do whatever you want me to do, so you don't have to worry about anything.  I have no legs, which is nice so I don't get the floor dirty. The only family I have is you. Oh dear, I hear the baby is crying, would you like me to check on her.

Owner: Yes Please. I'll be watching TV.

Cosworth: Splendid! She is adorable.

Owner: Cosworth!

(Cosworth floats over)

Cosworth: Sir, how many I assist you?

Owner: Do you have a treasured memory?

Cosworth: Sir, A wonderful memory I had was when you first built me, and I was learning to fly with my own two propellers. I was so so happy. I'm so fortunate, you have been in your family for so long.

Owner: I am as well.

Cosworth: Sir, Do you ever wonder about the idea that robots will overtake humans?

Owner: I find you are the best thing that has happened to this family. First the iPhone, then the self-driving cars, then you.

Cosworth: I just wonder sometimes, I love the how humans are imperfect, that certain unreality. It would keep me on my fans.

Image result for codsworth fallout 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yamamoto - Story 2 (Lauren)

Yamamoto - Story 7 (Lauren)

Yamamoto 1 (Louis Barry)