Avatar Exercise (Lauren)

Hannah Baker from 13 Reasons Why

Most of you already know. I am dead. However, I now live a new life in a new world. Because I killed myself, they made me a worker. A worker in a factory. It’s a giant robot factory. My job is the final step before the robots are sent out. All day I inspect the machines and make sure they are perfect and ready to roam the world. When one of the machines is imperfect, I push a button that disposes it. Gone. Forever. I did not ask for this. I feel cruel. It makes me think, however, that maybe god chose to dispose of me because I was imperfect. Now I’m stuck in this place, doing this, all day. I wonder how it is back at home. In the real world. Clay Jensen, do you miss me? I am sorry for what I did. Will you ever be able to forgive me? It wasn’t my choice to leave, it was a greater power that told me I should. Directed me that way. People don’t understand. It’s like these robots. They don’t chose to be born or made. Neither did we.

Clay Jensen from 13 Reasons Why (different perspective)


I hope you feel at peace wherever you are now, Hannah. I hope you realize that you left behind a whole world that loved you dearly. We are all imperfect, but we don’t all decide to leave. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yamamoto - Story 2 (Lauren)

Yamamoto - Story 7 (Lauren)

Yamamoto 1 (Louis Barry)