Louis Barry Introduction

Hello, my name is Louis Barry. I am currently a sophomore at the University of Denver (DU), studying EDP with a double minor in Mechanical Engineering and Entrepreneurship. I have always been very visual. Coming into DU, I thought how bad can engineering be. It's rough. Especially, as a dyslexic. I believe everyone has the same amount of tokens, and are placed in different areas that make us unique. I have very few tokens in my writing skills, but somehow my creative side is off the charts. Furthermore, EDP was my calling. Seeing how visual everything is, pulled me right in. Last quarter I took a class called "EDP Imaging", basically a class that let imagination thrive. I loved it.
Here some pieces that I made during that class. A life goal of mine is to become either product design,  logo design, User experience, or conceptual design (especially when it comes to cars). Something I have been dipping my feet in is making music via sound software like fruity loops, and Ableton Live. I hope to connect some of those interests/goals into this class. I'm really looking forward to seeing the theories behind the connection between the computer and the user.

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you here, and I look forward to working with you in the class as we consider the intersections of art, technology, and culture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yamamoto - Story 2 (Lauren)

Yamamoto - Story 7 (Lauren)

Yamamoto 1 (Louis Barry)