provide an overview of your thoughts, feelings, ideas, responses to the book as a whole Overall, I liked the book. I think the idea of sending a message through storytelling is very interesting. The future is essentially unpredictable, but Yamamoto’s book offers an interesting interpretation with Artificial Intelligence. I really like how optimistic the book is, because most of us tend to be afraid of what might happen with AI, but there are a lot of positive aspects to appreciate about technology (as long as we don’t lose control of it). I also love how Yamamoto demonstrates that fiction can be more powerful than reality. provide reflections on your experience of this class /course Altogether, this class was extremely fascinating and thought provoking. At first, I thought I was not going to be able to follow along with the material, but interestingly enough I realized that it was very analysis based. Because I am not an expert in technology, it was up to me to...
Nice to meet you here, Ben. I think there will definitely be a space in this class for you to critically explore video games as cultural artifacts. I encourage you to consider the relationship between different technological platforms and their ability to variously foster, hinder, or disregard human interactions.
ReplyDelete