Story #5 Sydney

In this story I was sure that the first characters were on Earth and the Saeko was from a different outer space kind of world. I was shocked when I realized that Saika lived in a virtual "high school" world and that Saeko was actually from the "first world" or Earth. I was having trouble understanding exactly what Saika's world was, especially when she introduced Silverfist. I related Silverfist to Iron Man because of the body armor and suit and ability to fly and have super strength.
Another media I related Intermission 5 to was the movie Inception. Because these other worlds in the story are constructed of humans on Earth and are their "sims" it reminded me of the dream architects in Inception and how they are able to go to another place virtually. There are also different laws of physics much like in Inception where they can create with their minds. This is explained in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3-a58Wt2tk



Comments